Kid Lions Tae Kwon Do (Ages 7-12)
Grandmaster Tae Eun Ha and his exemplary staff of highly qualified, talented and personable masters and instructors specialize in working with children. Each child is taught at an individual pace and is never pushed to “keep up”. This method of teaching allows children to bring out their greatest potential.
T.K.D Education goal
- Improved concentration and focus, which contributes to better learning and achievement in school.
- Discipline and self control that results in a sense of responsibility and better overall behavior.
- Confidence…(I CAN DO IT!)…to be an individual and cope with peer pressure.
- Self-esteem to develop dignity and a good opinion of one’s own worth.
- Learning to set and attain goals.
- Physical skills that aid growth and performance as well as advance coordination, flexibility, strength and general fitness and well-being.
- Learning martial arts techniques that are useful in self-defense.
- Developing a greater sense of community and becoming a leader.
- Meeting new friends and challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Most importantly FUN and excitement!…
Why is Ha’s Taekwondo so Popular?
We check your child’s physical ability level by observing carefully for a couple of months and evaluate his/her character with our “Teakwondo Emotional Test: TET” to provide the best educational martial art program just for your child.
Our school motto is not to provide a ruthless fighter but rather a wise true martial artist.
Teaching the Ha’s T.K.D that build Greater Confidence and Achievement!