Junior Tae Kwon Do (Ages 13-18)
“We can prove our quality with our successful results from many renown tournaments and our highly selective instructors”
Through core elements of martial arts, all aspects of training and curriculum are taught through group as well as well as individual instruction.
We provide you with…
- Physical conditioning that improves agility, strength and endurance
- We check your child’s physical ability level by observing carefully for a couple of months and evaluate his/her character with our “Taekwondo Personality Test; TPT” to provide the best educational martial art program just for your child.
- Self-defense skills for greater confidence.
- A healthy outlet for stress relief
- Continued accomplishments and realization of aspirations.
- Integrity, harmony and peace in daily life within self and with others.
- Friendships grown within an extraordinary family of fellow martial arts students.
Brief Introduction of our Grandmastr Ha
- Education Training Officer: Korea Armed Forces Athletic Corps
- Full-time T.K.D Professor: Korea Third Military Academy
- Korea Military Taekwondo Referee
- 2005 Master of the Year Taekwondo Times Magazine & American T.K.D Federation
- 2006 Master of the Year World Taekwondo Federation
- 2006 Coach of the Year New York Taekwondo Inc.,
- 2007 Referee of the Year New York Taekwondo Federation