Hwa Rang Do
Ha’s TaeKwonDo training is so popular because; no other activity can provide the same positive results on a personal level for each individual participant.
Whether your goal is to:
- Increase your self confidence
- Develop self discipline
- Build concentration
- Earn a black belt
Our school has what it take to get you there.
Outstanding Students that Represent Ha’s Taekwondo International Grand Champion.
* 2002, U.S. Open Championship: John
* 2003, U.S. Open Championship: Andie,Ha, Sung
* 2004, U.S. Open Championship: Kaleb
* 2006, U.S. Open Championship: Sam, John, Newton, Ha, Sung
* 2006, New York Open T.K.D Championship: Ha, Hyun Soo
* 2007, U.S. Open Metro Championship: Ha, Hyun Soo
* 2007, U.S. Open Championship: Justin
National Grand Champion
* 2007, Chicago T.K.D Championship: Alex, Jordan, Dulton
* 2007, New York City T.K.D Championship: Kaleb
*Male Junior Athlete of the Year 2009: Kendrick J. Chong
Work through the hard training today to become a great world champion tomorrow Ha’s TaeKwonDo instructors are dedicated to helping you and/or your family acheive your goals.
Being on the team:
It is consider both a privilege and honor. Only students who have been hand chosen by Grand Master Ha can participate in this program. Students are chosen on the following criteria:
- School grades equal to a “B+” and up
- Demonstrate good manners at all times
- Rise to a challenge
Team members experience situations and receive instructions that will help them grow.
Just some of these areas are:
Specialized T.K.D techniques
Advanced sparring tactics
Personal strength and endurace.
All the Students in this program really work hard and give more then 100% in each and every class and they tend to develop at a faster pace than some of the other students. We have this program at both of our locations in Algonquin IL and in Loves Park Il just outside of Rockford.